Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Go, Baby, Grow!

My belly hurts. Really bad. It feels like my belly is now expanding very, very quickly. I saw my mom last weekend and then this weekend and she was amazed by the amount I had grown. This little bean is gaining weight and getting big!

I had my 19 week appointment on Friday and my midwife was cracking up trying to find the heartbeat because little one was a wiggly worm. She said it sounds majorly active. Uh oh. Help!!! 

I should be getting my gender ultrasound within the next two weeks. I apologize in advance for the next person that asks me if I have my ultrasound yet. I am really frustrated because it's been really complicated to schedule since my midwife lives on a different part of the puget sound than I do, so she's unfamiliar with where I can go to get one over here on this side. 

So the other night my little bean woke me up several times during the night when I rolled onto my tummy! Apparently it really doesn't like being squished! Every time I would roll over on my belly it would kick against the bed!!

The baby's room is coming along really nice. All the grass is done and now for painting we just have to finish the clouds :). Last night my mom and I made a mobile for above the crib. I can't wait to show you guys, it's adorable!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

I can't believe you are 19 weeks already! Just wait until you snuggle up to your hubby & the baby kicks him all night-lol.

Can't wait to see the mobile!

Amber said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to find out if it's a little he or she! Yay!

You should post pictures of your nursery progress :) I'm jealous because I can't paint. And I can't wait to see the mobile!

Alexia said...

Baby room photo please :)

Tiffany said...

Glad things are going well. Tomorrow is my c-section. Can't wait to get back to blogging. Looking forward to hearing what you are having! You look fantastic BTW. I'm not posting pictures for a while lol :)

Melissa said...

SO EXCITING!!!

i can't wait to see nursery pics & to find out what the baby is!!! HUGS!