Woohoo! I know I already left you a Facebook comment, but I'm so excited to find out! Maybe it's more exciting because I know how insane it makes you to wait since I've got another 3 weeks?If it's a boy, you MUST name him James! Haha :)
Yippee!!! Wow, your pregnancy is going by really fast! Easy for me to say though, right? :)
YAYY!!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the news! =)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Woohoo! I know I already left you a Facebook comment, but I'm so excited to find out! Maybe it's more exciting because I know how insane it makes you to wait since I've got another 3 weeks?
If it's a boy, you MUST name him James! Haha :)
Yippee!!! Wow, your pregnancy is going by really fast! Easy for me to say though, right? :)
YAYY!!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the news! =)
Post a Comment