Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wish you were here

Dear blog my dearest,

There are oh so many things I wish to share with you and my faithful followers, but I'm so, so tired. After three weeks of ten hour days at work, a flu over the weekend, attacking the ever shedding animal that lurks in my home several times a week with a curious weapon called the "furminator", attempting to fit in a new fitness class here and there, and keeping my house clean enough to at least walk safely, I have neglected you. I hope this distance will fade away quickly as I have so much to share with you...

Until we meet again,

Nicole

8 comments:

Mr.s Gokey said...

We will be waiting here paitently!

Kara said...

We sure will!

Alexia said...

miss you!

kimert said...

You are missed! And I will wait patiently for your full return. :)

Tiff said...

I had to take a break from blogging myself, when life gets hectic you have to really prioritize and as great and helpful as hit blog may be, it is not what is MOST important. Do what you need to do and come back when you are ready! You will be missed- I know I've been hearing from you and reading up on your life a lot lately :)

Losing it said...

Great job on the weight loss, I just saw your button for 35!! whoo hoo go girl. I am almost to my 25 lbs button! Can't wait!

Hungry For Living said...

Rest Up! Stay Healthy!!

RN4all said...

check out RN4all comment to you lettuce lady.