I'm doing a half marathon this morning! Oh what in the world was I thinking signing up for this three months ago?!? Of course I won't be walking the whole thing. I'm doing the race with my cousin, whose knee has been bothering her, so we plan to take it easy and walk most of it. Only problem is a time "cut off" of 4 hours- that means we HAVE to keep a 17 min mike pace to finish. Hopefully we can do that- I would hate to not finish the race!! One things for sure--I am eating GUILT FREE tonight!! Pictures to come!!
Update: we stopped at mile 6. My cousin is in to much pain, and I want to stay with her. :(
2018 Goals
8 years ago
7 comments:
GOOD LUCK GIRL! Can't wait to see how it goes :)
Have an awesome time!
I can't wait to see the pictures!! Way to go!!
Good luck!
It's wonderful that you and your cousin attempted it. There are many 1/2 marathons that will come around again. I wish you the very best of luck in your training and racing. Great job!
Good Luck! missed reading your adventures!
Well done for doing 6 miles. After all, that's a quarter marathon! (ish) :)
I had a knee injury that stopped me running a couple of years back. It isn't funny when every step is insanely painful. I hope your cousin's knee heals quickly.
Post a Comment