Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Job Interview

Today I have an interview at a law office for a legal secretary position. I'm really excited. It's in downtown seattle which means I would have to commute, but that would be ok. I have a bus stop less than a block from my house that goes directly to the ferry, and then I would ride a 35 minute ferry to get downtown. Might be a fun change! Plus it would give me some time to do homework when i decide to take some more classes.

Anyway, I'm nervous and excited! Wish me luck!

13 comments:

Amary said...

Good Luck!

kimert said...

Good luck!!!!

Tonyne said...

Good luck! :)

Kyle said...

Awesome! That would bring your schooling one step closer to reality too...best wishes!

Missy said...

Good luck, good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Katie said...

Woohoo!! Good luck! Just be yourself, I'm sure they'll love you. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Girl, you'll be just fine! Let us know what happens!

Kara said...

GOOD LUCK!! Although I don't think you need it, you'll rock it! Can't wait to hear the news!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you!!

Nicole said...

I'm sure once they meet you with your great smile and personality they will love you. One of my jobs was being a legal secretary and I LOVED IT.
Good luck Nicole :)

Alexia said...

I'm pulling for ya, Nicole!

Patti said...

That sounds like a great opportunity and I would love to get to pass the time away on a ferry!! :)

imelda@etchetera etchetera said...

good luck nicole!