Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Us...

I have nothing new or exciting to write about today so I thought that this little "meme" would be fun today. Stolen from Melissa's Little Mrs. Married Blog!

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
December 23, 2006

2. When is your "marriage" anniversary?
July 7, 2007

3. How long have you known your spouse?
We met when I was 15 and he was 16....about 7.5 years ago.

4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
Two years.

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
Island Lake summer camp. We both were working on high school staff.

6. What is your spouses full name?
Um...I feel compelled to decline.

7. Do you have any children?
One in my tummy.

8. How many? Boys/Girls
-6 months/unknown for now!

9. Do you have any house pets?
Not anymore :(

10. Do you own a house or rent?
We bought our house in April 2008.

11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
Country/suburbish. Actually, it's a Native American Reservation! (we are not Native American, we just live here)

12. What is one of your favorite activites to do together?
Watching TV series/movies. Really just being at home and spending time together, or being with friends.

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We've been a lot of places together. For "vacation" I'd have to say Hawaii, but "adventure" would be our trip to Europe.

14. When did you first kiss?
March 20, 2005. I made him wait two long months! :)

15. What church do you attend?
NewLife Church

16. Is this the church you were married in?
Nope. We weren't married in a church. We were married outside by the pastor that lead our marriage counseling. When we got married, we both didn't have a home church.

17. What town is current address at?
Disneyland, USA :)

18. Do you work or stay home?
I work part time as a nanny. Hoping to transition to stay at home soon!

19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Maui, Hawaii.
20. What was the funniest gift one of you gave while dating?
He made me a "mixed" cd but the cd had only one song on it over and over- "wouldn't it be nice" by the beach boys. He's kind of strange one. But that ended up being "our song."

21. How long have you been together?
6 years together, 3.5 years married.

22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
1.5 years?

23. Who asked who out?
No one really. We just started hanging out and then had a "DTR" (determine the relationship). He confessed he liked me over AIM though! (hehe!) We were young!

24. How old are each of you?
I am 22, he's 23.

25. Where do each of you go to school?
He goes to University of Washington online. I don't go anywhere!

26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
Finances. It always seems like when you get somewhat on your feet, something happens to knock you back down. :(

27. Did you go to the same school?
We went to the same college when we first got married.

28. Are you from the same town?
Nope! 1 1/2 away actually

29. Who is smarter?
Different smarts. I'm book smart, he's street smart. We balance each other out well!

30. Who is more sensitive?
Totally me. I cry about a lot of stuff!

31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
There is a mexican food place in our town that sells authentic REAL mexican food. We go there all the time.

32. Where is the farthest you two have traveled as a couple?
Berlin, Germany would probably be farthest from home! Either that or Rome.

33. Who has the craziest exes?
We both don't really have exes.

34. Who has the worse temper?
Kellen. He gets fired up pretty easily. He would probably disagree though :).

35. Who does the cooking?
Both of us, but mainly me.

36. Who is more social?
Great question...I don't know! We both go through phases of wanting to go out and staying at home. Just depends!

37. Who is the neat-freak?
Neither! We are both pretty messy people!

38. Who is more stubborn?
Kellen. Hands down.

39. Who hogs the bed?
Kellen! He always "cuddles" me off the edge!

40. Who wakes up earlier?
Usually Kellen, for work.

41. Where was your first date?
Shopping at value village? hehe. I don't really know. We never really had an official first date, we hung out a lot before we were "official"- but the ride home from value village is when we decided we were "an item"

42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
Really, neither. I think he maybe had some couple month long high school things, but nothing serious.

43. Do you get flowers often?
Not really, but every once in a while he surprises me!

44. How do you spend the holidays?
We usually see both our families on different days. It's getting tireding though...so we may have to cut down!

45. Who is more jealous?
We both have our small moments, but we've set up great boundaries and it really is never an issue.

46. How long did it take to get serious?
I joke with him that he told me he wanted to marry me within two months. He denies it, but I know whose right. :)

47. Who eats more?
Kellen! He is an endless pit. And skinny as a stick.

48. Who does the laundry?
Mostly me. He sometimes helps to fold.

49. Who is better with the computer?
Me! When I met him, he could barely turn a computer on.

50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples.
Laugh. At everything.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love this...what a great idea!!

The pictures are great...and I am sure you have been told before but your eyes are beautiful...that may sound bad coming from another woman but I really noticed them in what I assume is your honeymoon picture. Beautiful blue!!

Great piece of advise too!
I think I may do this post one day soon too...such fun!

Melissa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! :) Your answers are great! Love learning about y'all. And i love that last pic of y'all on your honeymoon! You are gorgeous! Best smile & eyes & hair & yeah! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, fun entry! But what happened to your puppy dog? :(

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this :) It's great to learn more about other couples! The mix cd with one song made me laugh so hard. I had a friend in high school who made a cd with one song on it over and over and over: it was Eye of the Tiger and he would play it all. the. time. haha So at least it wasn't that!

Paul and Whitney Rohrbaugh said...

What happened to your pup?

Super cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Nice meme! You look like a nice couple. Enjoy these days!
D