Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Update on baby lime

Hello everyone,

I want to thank you all for your funny and encouraging responses to my last post- I was a bit annoyed at that point and thought that it would make for a funny conversation topic :). You all made me smile. Rest assured, those kind of people definately annoy me, but ive also learned over the years to just laugh at those things.

As far as an update on me and my baby lime...we are doing well! Super excited for Friday as we have an appointment to hear the heart beat. Kellen is going with
me and I hope is just as special as so many have told me their experience was.

On the health front, things are going ok. Ive gained about 2lbs so far in these last 11 weeks. I can't deny that seeing the scale up just irks me to no end, but I know its not in vain. My belly looking like ive gained 10 however, is a different story. Man does it suck to be only 11 weeks. Its like you feel fat and your convinced everyone else notices the weight, but you wanna scream to everyone "its ok! Theres a lime size baby in here!!!"


Well just thought id give you all an update! By the way. les schwab gave me free tires today!!! Life is good!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Free tires = AWESOME!

You make me laugh! "It's ok! There's a lime size baby in here!" Haha. You should get a t-shirt that says that LOL.

Sunshine Mama said...

I love your fruit comparisons. It really gives me a visual of the baby's size.

I read your last post...that was funny. All of your comments too. Just wait until your going through the grocery store with four of your five kids...and with you belly sticking out...and then it crosses your mind, I wonder if anyone thinks I'm having too many kids? That was me today.

But who cares? I love all our kids as will you love your baby.

Jen Newsham said...

Hey! Stop by my blog today when you have a chance, because I have something for you.

Laura said...

Hearing a babies heartbeat for the first time... one of the most amazing experiences of my life. So excited that you get to experience it soon!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Laura, and I know just how you feel with wanting to scream "it's okay there's a baby in there!" :) Don't worry, in not much longer everyone one will know, and it will come quicker than you think! (I'm 17 weeks pregnant now and have finally got to the people can actually tell there is a baby in there, not that I ate one two many pieces of pizza stage)
And ironically, my word verification for this comment has the word food in it! :)

Tricia said...

hope your appointment goes great!

Amber said...

Yay for hearing the heartbeat!!

Ok...how on EARTH did you get free tires?! I'm sitting here (actually at Les Schwab as I type this) waiting for new tires, and I'm paying a whopping $400 for them!!!!! Ugh! I'm super jealous right now.