I have AMAZING news!
Tonight I stepped onto that scale at my weight loss competition and I lost SIX pounds.
This was my exact reaction:
"Um. That has to be wrong. Yup, I'm sure that's wrong"
My Coach: "Nope, it's not wrong...you lost 6.2lbs!"
I am honestly in utter amazement. What a great feeling to start off my new journey!
Now, I know a lot of it may be "water weight" or whatever...but I am going to celebrate it like it's six pounds of pure fat! I'm so over the top excited!!
So that's it for my first weigh in on this journey. I am SO PUMPED!
6 comments:
ok... how did you do it? was it the breastfeeding? hahaha. 6 pounds is sooo awesome!!!! keep it up
Congrats! Keep it up girlie! :)
WTG! 6 lbs of weight is 6 lbs of weight. Keep the momentum going. Nice to hear some good news since I'm struggling right now. Thanks for motivating me to get back on the right track since eating cookies isn't going to get me down the last 15...
OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Wow- your SON IS ADORABLE!!!! I'm so happy for you- what a cute little famil you are! SO glad to have you back and looking forward to reading about your butt kicking adventures again!
YAY!
YAY!!!!! GO YOU!!! So excited for you!
Post a Comment