Tomorrow is my first weigh in through this weight loss competition. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. A lot of me wants to think don't expect much, but then again I don't want to get myself down or discouraged. I had a fairly rough week this week but I do have to reward myself and say it's been the best week of eating in the last 5 months. And that's what counts right? There's no way I'm going to go from all or nothing. I'm learning how to adapt to a whole new post-pregnancy, nursing mother, out of shape body.
Right now I'm not counting calories and just focusing on eating nutritious, which I think is a great, long term route to go. I will always allow myself a treat or two once in a while because in the past if I ever tried not to I just ended up bingeing.
I remember one of the key aspects to my past weight lost journey was remembering to never give up. Even if I had days, or weeks where I consumed massive amounts of unhealthy calories, I put it behind me and looked forward and asked myself: how can I make the next eating decision a healthy one- from this moment on?
My pledge:
I will not start to tomorrow, or next week. I will start now. I will not give it up and say the day or week is ruined. I will make the choice to make my next decision a healthy one, no matter what!
4 comments:
you can do it!... you are my weight loss inspiration!
Found you through Melissa. Can't wait to hear how your adventure unfolds!
Nicole - Amy (above) is a newer blogger & her posts CRACK ME UP. LOL. Just thought i'd let you know that!
i am soooo excited for you! You can do it! :)
Welcome back!! Your little man is a cutie! Looking forward to following your journey. Fit healthy mommyhood is the way to go. I ♥ your pledge. Keep moving forward. In a few more months the "fog" will begin to lift and it gets a bit easier :)
Post a Comment