Hello to whoever happens to still subscribe to this blog. I wrote a while back that I would be taking a break from the losing weight game to focus on growing a human inside me. Well guess what? That human finally appeared...on my birthday! March 17th, 2011, my baby boy Haden Carter was born into this world:
What an amazing feeling becoming a mom is! My kiddo is now 5 months old:
How cute is that?!
:) it's been an amazing 5 months and although I would have loved to keep up with the blogging thing throughout and capture all these amazing moments...I had a newborn...so yeah! I'm sure all you other parents can sympathize.
The one not so lovely thing that has appeared in my life is the awesome pregnancy weight that decided to stick around! Thanks to a lovely 9 months of "indulging" myself (all for the little guy of course) I am now up a good 20lbs from where I started from last summer. But that's ok! Because guess what? I lost 35lbs before I got pregnant, and by golly, I CAN DO IT AGAIN!
So welcome, or welcome back, to my journey as I hope to lose the "baby" weight and get back on track to my lost but not forgotten healthy life!
(if you are reading shout hello! I'd love to hear from you!)

10 comments:
YAY! Excited to see you back! HUGS!
Seriously-I just was going through my blog list today & was thinking of you! Congrats on the baby he is adorable!
Nicole!!! take me on your journey of weight loss...!!! and BTW, your son is soooooo cute!!!!!
Hey Nicole! I'm still reading :) I can't wait to read about you winning this competition!
congrats Nicole! He's perfect!
Still reading! :)
The blog is back! I am pleasantly surprised since I never could access your other one :)
what a gorgeous baby congrats! xx
Congrats! I'm looking forward to reading about you lose the baby weight because I'll be in that situation in about 6-7 months. :)
YAY! So happy to see you back and to see photos of lovely little Haden! :)
Post a Comment