:) Just kidding.
Christmas! It's almost Christmas people!!!
The first year Kellen and I got married I made SURE to send Christmas cards. I accidentally was a big slacker on my thank yous for my wedding and was feeling slightly guilty when it came to December....whoops!
Not only that, but who doesn't LOVE receiving Christmas snail mail! Opening your mailbox to find a hand written card is probably one of the best joys in life (in my opinion!).
Shutterfly has some great options for Christmas cards. I actually LOVE the shutterfly site and have ordered several books for Kellen and I, and last year I pretty much did all my Christmas presents through this site.
This year Shutterfly has some beautiful selections for Christmas card products. One thing I love is the ability to use lots of fun photos on ONE card, like these:

So adorable!
Last year for Christmas I made Kellen's family a calender collage with pictures of all his brother and sisters (he has a lot!). His parents absolutely loved it! Shutterfly's picture wall calenders are a great place to display all of those pictures you maybe didn't know what to do with!

I am secretly already checking out Shutterfly's kid's birthday party invitations- they are just too cute to resist. I know Haden isn't even born yet....but how can I resist browsing at invitations that look like this!

So there you have it on my personal review of Shutterfly. I am a big fan....and you can be too! :)
*Please Note that I am receiving 50 free photo cards for this post, but all opinions are mine*
1 comment:
dern! SHUTTERFLY I'll happily do a review, too! :)))
Post a Comment