I feel so special and famous today because I was able to do a guest post on the oh so fabulous blog called Girl Talk. This blog is especially for women (obviously) and covers a broad range of topics- written by a couple different ladies and there for all to see and share! Check it out if you have interest in these kinds of topics!
PS- Amber, you will like this one ;)
4 comments:
Great book review :)
Um...pretty much that book she be a required read as soon as a girl gets her first period. I can't imagine how much worry and wondering it would have saved me in junior high and high school!! Glad you loved it as much as I did!
going over to read right now!
i ordered it today!!! thanks, nicole! :)
=) Now the whole world knows how fabulous you are.
Post a Comment