I have good news!
Now, I am only 13 weeks along so if you are going to comment and tell me that is impossible, please spare me. I will ignore you simply because that is what everyone else is saying in my life but I don't really care.
Last night and this morning I am 98% positive I felt the baby. It was the weirdest feeling. All of the sudden it was like right under my skin in a certain place was a involuntary muscle twitch that went away really quickly. It definitely was not my own body....I'm not sure how to explain it other than that. I can't even really tell you how it is I know that this was in fact the baby, I just KNOW....does that make sense?
Anyway, it happened last night while I was sitting on the couch and then this morning in the exact same position. It did not feel like "gas" or a "muscle moving" (as this is what people keep saying it "must have been").
I looked it up on google and a lot of articles say its possible to feel it this early if you are "in tune"with your body. I feel like the last ten months have put me in tune with my body in a way I never was before...so for that, I am grateful! What an amazing feeling.
So anyway, I'm happy :)
8 comments:
Awww that is SO cool! I cannot wait to know that feeling :) It'll be about 5 years from now, but I'm still excited! And I'm still following your blog - just been really busy and haven't had time to comment lately. But I'm excited to follow you on this new journey!
AWESOME....there is nothing like that first knowing!!!
Awwwww how exciting! Girl, when you know you know. :) I always wondered what that first feeling would feel like but it is so indescribable, even now after I have felt it. I miss those sweet baby flutters in my belly. :)
How exciting?! :-D
So exciting! Now that you've felt it once it will start happening a lot more. I felt our little girl grooving around in there just a few times a day about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and now I feel her move A LOT. It's so fun! :)
YAY! That is super exciting! :)
What an awesome little feeling!!!
Feeling your baby move is one of the most amazing things EVER. So glad that you are getting to experience that!!!
I remember being sad the night before I had Liza (I was induced) because I remember thinking "It will never be like this again! I'm never going to feel her move inside ever again!" I think I went through a little bit of withdrawal when she was born haha.
Post a Comment