So my blog has slowly turned into a pregnancy/life blog and less of a healthy living blog. I guess the thing is, you are going to write where your heart is at...right?
"For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks"-Matthew 12:34
The fact is, healthy living NEEDED to be my focus from November-June. I needed to put my all and every effort of my thoughts there to accomplish what I did, and I'm so happy I did. It's helped me to maintain more healthy choices before pregnancy and now throughout.
I'm not saying I don't still struggle. But the way in which I eat/move/live is drastically different than one year ago or prior. I'm so happy I took those 8+ months to install some healthy habits in my lifestyle before beginning this new journey of life.
So what have I been up to this weekend? Well...it's really weird. I woke up this morning and my belly must have just popped out over night....

.....
..........
............
....................
...............muhaha. I'm funny. Ok, this was really with a fake belly in place at "Motherhood Maternity" at the mall. Can you believe that this is what I'm suppose to look like at the BEGINNING of the third trimester? I don't see any more room for growth! This is tremendously scary people!!!!
So I got some maternity jeans today. They are SO comfy. Not that I REALLY needed them at this point (some pants will still button, only one pair I'm having trouble) but apparently my belly really is suppose to just "pop" over night. So I am prepared! haha.
Also, I mentioned to you all that I started painting the baby's room last weekend. I'm starting it early and taking it slow (like doing a little bit every day) so I don't get overwhelmed at the end (when I really am just as big as above!). I am giving you all a sneak preview tonight:
but that's all for now! I can't wait to post pictures when I am all done!
I had SO much fun last night. I got invited to go to a "coffee tasting" party with some new friends. I got to try a bunch of little samples of different kinds of starbucks coffee, paired with various desserts and appetizers. Yummy! The hosts really went all out, it was such a fun night.
9 comments:
you seriously "got me" with that pict. Too funny. That's how big my belly is right now.
I believe you can feel the baby at 13 weeks. I did with my last one and perhaps even with this one. It's like a "fluttering" feeling is how I describe it.
Oh, and you are quite the painter. I'm impressed.
HAHA! You totally got me! I was like...woah..isn't she only 13 weeks? HAHAHA. You crack me up!
WOW, you are talented! LOVE the baby's room! :)
You crack me up. I figured you were probably out shopping and had one of those belly pillow shape thingys haha. Too funny.
Love the room so far! Can't wait to see it finished!!
And you just write whatever it is that you want to write about. I've been blogging for years and my focus in blogging is always changing. Now I like to think of it as a buffet. A little bit of everything and you can just take what you want. :)
Love the paint job-your gonna look so cute when your belly pops out!
LOL!! I thought that was your belly for real, LOL!! Love the painting in the baby's room. :)
Good job with the baby room! Can't wait to see the finished product :)
LOL You are funny! It's going to be fun watching the belly grow!! Great pics of the nursery. Can't wait to see the finished room!
wow.. I really love what you did to the room! I am soo excited for you.. I already finished "my time" getting pregnant and giving birth. I am sure the baby will be sooo cute.. just like you and your husband!~ =)
hahaha For a second when I first saw that picture I thought you were a mutant or something hahhaha- there was no way you had gotten that big that quickly! lol Glad to see you are enjoying your pregnancy and the room looks cute!
Post a Comment