Scrambled Eggs
Written by me
Inspired by Shel Silverstein
Brought on by pregnancy cravings
Oh scrambled eggs, dear scrambled eggs
Why must you torture me so?
The thoughts of you keep filling my head
I can't seem to let them go.
Sure, you're healthy and you're good
To this I can't deny.
But when I get a craving for you so late
It makes me want to cry.
And so my tummy rumbles as I lay here in my bed
Listening to snoring with egg thoughts in my head.
Scrambled, deviled, hard or soft,
I could eat them either way.
But alas...I must wait to eat them on a brand new day :(
2018 Goals
8 years ago
2 comments:
hahaha. Nice. Pregnancy kind of ruined eggs for me but I'll save that story for when you aren't craving them all the time. Or perhaps I'll never tell you haha. I haven't been able to eat eggs for a few years now.
HAHA I feel your pain, I craved eggs last week, which is weird, because I hate them usually!
It never fails that I get hungry between the hours of 2 and 4 am also...when I don't want to get up and go eat!
Post a Comment