So apparently my poem about scrambled eggs was really only amusing to me at 12:30 at night last night (except for Laura, thanks! haha). It's funny how anything after 11pm becomes instantly more funny in my mind. It's also really funny when I am around my mom at this time of night because it seems to be a trait I have inherited- acting a bit loopy past 11pm.
As far as time with my momma, I will get plenty of that the next few days as we head off to a town in Washington called Leavenworth. All you out of staters will be jealous when I explain that this little town is Bavarian themed, settled in the mountains, completely picturesque and all things Christmas.
During spring, summer, and fall, Leavenworth looks like this:
But come Winter, Leavenworth transforms into a magical Christmas town:
How completely adorable is that?!? I am so excited!
Depending on $$, I hope to check out a little toy music box shop and see if I can find one for my little guy's room. We will see!



5 comments:
AWWW I want to go to that town!
I have been to the lighting in Leavenworth. I don't live too far away just a couple hours. You are going to love it! and with the hormones, i can imagine shedding a tear or two! LOL! Have fun!!!
I enjoyed your egg poem haha.
That town looks awesome! Have fun!
Stephen and I are going to Leavenworth on Wednesday! Maybe I"ll see you there! :)
I get super talkative at night. And loonier the later it gets. My mama HATES that (b/c she is like that in the MORNING - opposite of me). Brad is like my mom in this regard which is kinda funny too. At night, he's ready for bed, but i'm just getting giddy! :)
Liked your egg poem. I laughed. :)
LOVE THE PICS!
Post a Comment