I call these my "mini meals" because that is part of my plan and how I am making this weight loss thing work for me. It's an adaptation of the weight watchers program. Since I know that I am allowed around 20-24 points a day, I try to eat around 10-12 points in "mini meals." That way, I don't have to worry TOO much about dinner...I just try to watch my portions. So here is a list of my favorite "mini meals" from the last two and half weeks:
-Sweet Wheat Alternative Bagel w/ Weight Watchers Cream Cheese
-Egg Whites & Veggie Sausage
-1/2 BLT with two pieces Turkey Bacon
-Veggie Soup
-Turkey Wrap w/ WW Cream Cheese
-100 Calorie Kettle Corn
-Apples and PB
-Fiber One Granola Bar
-Light String Cheese
-Mandarin Oranges
-Whole Wheat Eng. Muffin w/ spaghetti sauce and light shredded cheese
-Fuji Apples
Mini Meals I want to try:
-Fiber one blueberry waffles (possibly with SF syrup? have to check the cals..)
-Banana/Blueberry smoothie
-Vitatops
-WW bread w/ slice of WW cheese and Tomato soup
-Progresso Soup-0 or 1 points each
-Original Gardenburger w/ a sandwich thin
2018 Goals
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment