Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's possessed

Yup, that's what I've decided about my scale. I woke up this morning weighing 1 pound more than yesterday. What the heck? And the frustrating thing is, not only did I work out yesterday, but I also didn't eat many calories either. Not that I was TRYING to eat so few, but I was just not that hungry yesterday. Anyway, needless to say, I am frustrated. I want to get a new scale...but I don't want to spend the money. I don't know. Grrrrr....

In other news, I've been watching season 8 of the Biggest Loser since yesterday, and I have shed more than one tear so far. What an emotional show. It's weird to me that I can identify with the contestants, because on one hand I think "oh I'm nowhere close to that." But the fact is...I'm close. Too close. And I want to make sure I NEVER get there.

Today. Down 5.5 pounds altogether, and starting my fourth week today. I need to rock this week.

No comments: