Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goals/Rewards/Accomplishments

Other than the sweet satisfaction of those sweet "have you lost weight?" comments, Kellen and I sat down together last Saturday and talked about some realistic rewards for my weight loss journey.

10lbs- A date day of my choosing (and I mean ANYTHING I choose...hehe)

15lbs- New Lingerie (a perk for Kellen too, lingerie boosts my self esteem and makes me feel sexy at any weight :) )

20lbs-$100.00 shopping spree. Can you say HELLO size 12 jeans?

25lbs- Kellen cooks me a healthy dinner (we will see how much input I will need to put into this one)

30lbs-$200 shopping spree in Seattle. H&M, we meet again...

35lbs-A hike and picnic lunch with the hubs

40lbs/Goal- Weekend getaway

*My hope is that I will see that 10lb goal in the next 3 weeks. Then my date day will include forcing my own personal scrooge into an entire DAY full of Christmas joy :)

No comments: