Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

*Crawls Out From Under Rock*

Oh, hello, bright and shiny world! It's me- Nicole- remember me? I was that one who was so desperately attempting to lose the baby weight six months ago? In case you hadn't noticed...I went into hibernation for winter. Only problem was, hibernation somehow included ceasing all exercising and also somehow consuming massive amount of calories. Thus, I wake up in Spring weighing just as much as I did when I re-started this journey back in summer.

Ah. Such is life I guess. A big, long, and somewhat unfair journey.

Here's to a re-start of the re-start, and probably not the last!!

It's May 1st and of course I have lots of fun goals in mind for this summer, which include laying on a beach in a bikini and running a half marathon (HA and HA).

A girl's gotta dream, right? ;)

More importantly, I am determined to be semi-prepared for when I actually will be tromping around in a bathing suit, come October, when my mumsy, baby boy, and I head to Maui. It's great motivation to start getting my butt in gear!

I've started running again! (and when I say running, just in the future assume I mean really extremely slow jogging, but I say running to sound more bad a** than I really am, FYI...). It's been a good week of easing back into it and I am happy to report I have not yet thought I was going to pop a lung. I'm trying to take it pretty slow as not to traumatize myself! Mission accomplished so far.

Eating has been a bit of a different story, but it's late and that I will have to save for a later post...

goodnight my friends...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome back! I was wondering how you were doing.
Maui huh? Sounds amazing! Looking forward to hearing more from you...

Georgia said...

Welcome back and good luck with all your goals! :)